Monday, November 12, 2012

On-site @ home

I often feel like being alone and have been a "non-implementer preacher of the ME time". I crave for some time alone but the me time in practice is less intriguing than the idea of it. Its fun to have me time when you know company is just across the hall or a room away.

This month for me is a time to test my theory and decide once and for all whether I am a comfortable introvert who can spend time with oneself and still enjoy it or am I always craving for company? My hubby isn't in the country nor are my parents and I have decided to spend a month alone and decide whether I like it or not. I intend to consider it as an on-site trip at home!

I took a quiz to find out if I am actually craving for some me time and here s what I found :

You are on the edge of overwhelm

You are skirting on the edge of overwhelm but it's not too late to bring balance into your life. Rearrange some of the items on your calendar to give yourself some breathing room. Bring in some ‘prairie’ where there are currently ‘city streets’

Note to self : I am gonna be spending a lot of time with you. You had better be fun! :)

2 comments:

Nandini said...

how's the me-time coming along? :) sometimes i figure it's not all that it's made out to be. but it's definitely definitely a must once in a while.

Sindhu Srinivas said...

It's pretty good actually...! But now it feels like its too much of it and that also gets boring :p