Friday, August 24, 2012

Random mutterings!

"A little less conversation, a little more action please..."

We spend most of our lives conversing about daily mundane stuff. What I hate more than the complaining ( which I admit I do a lot! ) is being pointed out that one is complaining.To all those of you who say that - do you really think we dont already know we are indulging in this?If you do not wish to hear, steer the conversation to another direction instead of a blatant "You are complaining. Stop". That angers me more than listening to a dull drone of complaints towards which I aint sympathetic.

Speaking of complaining I found this in a friend's status message :
http://www.howtobemiserable.org - the definitive guide to misery!

I also hear that "True friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again - Lauren Conard". So those of you who cant stand my complaining, Lauren Conard doesn't think you are my friend and I am likely to agree!


3 comments:

Rach said...

Hey Sin, nice to see you writing again. Bicker away I say - always a charm to hear you out :)

Sindhu Srinivas said...

Hehe! Thanks..Same to you! I noticed when i was blogging that your blog showed updated too! Good stuff! :) As we rightly discovered in Denvar, we truly are soulmates..in terms of what we experience and feel!

Rach said...

:D absolutely!